Swim Action Photography - New Site Launched

Because my Flash based website is just SO slow, I decided to launch a new website with Photoshelter to handle the large number of orders coming in for swim action photo's from various meets. 


So far, so good. There are a couple of improvements that I would like to see made in the near future but on the whole, I'm pretty impressed.


Thank you to all my clients who happily gave me feedback regarding the previous site. It helps to know when you're doing something wrong as well as when you get it right!


Here is the link to the new site. It is also available from the splash page on www.ninabeilby.com.

Comments

I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.

Don't Miss A Thing...

* indicates required

Previous Posts

Beautiful Teen Girl Portrait- Funny Faces-Too Much Fun!

Pet Photography - Product Photography

Top 5 Photo Tips for Lifestyle Bloggers

Cambodian kids bring tears of joy! - Our visit to a remote school in Thailand

High School Formal Dance Photography - Killara High School

Vivid Chatswood 2015

Keywords The Key To Top Rated Google Searches - Top Lawyer LinkedIn Profile Photo Session

Walking Sydney - Chowder Bay to Middle Head

The Worst Bushfires In A Decade - Sydney Bushfire Smoke Over Chatswood

The Love Story Part 11 - The Final Breakdown